Provision of consultancy services to an off-shore organisation looking to move into the UK market.
When it comes to customer data, local knowledge is vital. Solutions developed in one market are unlikely to work optimally in other markets. Which is why if you are considering taking a customer data solution into foreign markets it is vital to seek advice from someone who is an expert in the market you are interested in.
- What reference data sources are available?
- What are the commonly occurring synonyms for various data elements?
- Are there any partnering options?
- What about branding?
- How do you test your solution?
- Moving into a foreign market requires commitment.